I haven't had time to post to the blog lately. It has been really crazy around here. Dan wrapped up baseball and is trying out for Golf. Dana is finishing Cross Country. Regionals were yesterday. Denny has been out of town for 2 weeks for business so I'm the single mom again. I meet myself coming and going!
I did have time to sit and watch a movie one night. One of the commercials was for Geico. A sporty little car gets a flat and a pothole talks to it. While discussing the flat tire, you hear a falsetto southern voice say, "It's all flat and junk!"
Hmmmn... I thought. Sounds like my life. I'm in front of the mirror trying to fix my hair. BAD HAIR DAY! Dan comes to the door and says in a falsetto southern voice "It's all flat and junk!" Gee, thanks!
Next, I go to the kitchen to make cornbread for my "cowboy casserole". It doesn't look quite right when it goes in the pan. As it cooks, it doesn't rise like it is supposed to. "It's all flat and junk".
Next, I'm in my closet looking for something nice to wear to a school function for the kids. I look in the mirror. The top is not laying quite right. Hmmmn....yep you got it..."It's all flat and junk!"
Oh if only I was talking about my stomach! :)
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are too funny! that poor cowboy cassarole!
Post a Comment