Friday, June 12, 2009

Toby MacGregor Woodruff

I was looking through the blog when I realized that I don't have one picture of our rescue dog. Toby MacGregor Woodruff, affectionately known as "T-Mac" or "Toby dog", became a member of our family on February 17, 2009. I found him abandoned in the baseball park. Dan's team was getting ready to practice so I was bringing his equipment to him. I was the first person to get to the park and there was Toby, chewing on a dead deer lying in the weeds. I looked around to see if there was anyone with him. The park is situated between an industrial park and a 5 lane highway. He was apparently dumped there. A huge storm was coming and I couldn't leave this cute little guy. So we packed him in the SUV and the rest is history. He belongs to Dana now. What a great dog! We feel very lucky that he adopted us.....

When we took him to the Vet to see if he was microchipped, we were told he was about a year old. He is playful and healthy. He sleeps in Dana's room and keeps us all laughing. We are a lucky family!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Glad there are animal lovers like you out in the world! Poor little puppy....I bet he loves sleeping with Dana!!!

Jodee said...

I can't wait to see pictures about "Woodruff 2009" I am still thinking about that today!