Thursday, November 19, 2009

Now there's a poke in the eye!

Today I was reading an article on Yahoo about how this town was fussing over a woman hanging up her laundry on a clothesline. The homeowner's association was having a fit because they felt she was making the subdivision look like trailer trash. The woman was just trying to save on her utility bills. I was reading some of the comments that people were leaving. Most of them said "shut up and get over yourselves. Lady, let it hang!" (I'm in that camp.) One of the comments, though, made me laugh out loud. It was a pithy little story about how everyone should mind their own darn business.

Here goes:

"I was walking by the fenced yard of a mental hospital, when I heard the chant, "13......13.....13.....
What was that all about I asked myself? So I looked through a crack in the fence, and someone poked me in the eye with a stick! I couldn't believe it!

Then I heard them chant, "14......14....14....." :)

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Oh my...that was cute!