This is the day we think about all the things we are thankful for. Some things people say they are thankful for are usually family, having food on the table, a roof over their head, or a nice car to drive. I am thankful for life. It's a long journey I travel with so many sights to see! Within my life all the other blessings reside: family, home and health. To all of you, I wish the ability to be thankful and to enjoy life to the fullest!
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy
"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy
P.S. I've also included a picture of a Thanksgiving Turkey. Poor Toby the Turkey!

1 comment:
You hit the nail on the head. I'm am so thankful for family like you. Merry Christmas to you guys keep safe and warm. Shelly and Mike
Post a Comment