Daniel got his braces today! Wow! He just lost his last two baby teeth on January 10, 2010. I told him that those needed to be out before he got braces or the dentist was going to have to pull them. It was amazing....It was a miracle! He had them out by 11:30pm that night! Ha!
We had corn-on-the-cob last night since it will be the last time he can eat it for awhile. The orthodontist thinks he will have to wear the braces for about 3 years. He choose Mizzou colors for his first bands; alternating black and gold.
Afterwards, we went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch to celebrate this milestone in his life. I told him that in 3 years he was going to look alot different. This will all be worth it, Dan!
We had corn-on-the-cob last night since it will be the last time he can eat it for awhile. The orthodontist thinks he will have to wear the braces for about 3 years. He choose Mizzou colors for his first bands; alternating black and gold.
Afterwards, we went to Logan's Roadhouse for lunch to celebrate this milestone in his life. I told him that in 3 years he was going to look alot different. This will all be worth it, Dan!

1 comment:
Oh I love braces! Tell Dan I am jealous!!!! I have always wanted them...just becuase I thought they were cool! Oh and the different bands and all that fun stuff changing out colors!
Post a Comment