Wow! Tennessee is sure different than Missouri when it comes to snow. First of all, we don't get as much snow here. Secondly, they sure have a great time when it does come their way! I didn't know there were so many kids around here. The snow really brings them away from the video systems and TV's, I guess!
People were pulling their kids around with lawn mowers and 4 wheelers. What a riot! We left all the winter stuff at the farm. Denny and Dan rigged up a tire wrapped in a tarp to pull behind the 4wheeler. They had a great time with it!
I fixed up a big pot of chili to keep everybody warm. We built a fire in the fireplace so it was nice and toasty in the house. Then, we sat back and said, "Let it snow!"
Hope all of you are enjoying this winter fun!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment