Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, the wrapping paper is torn and the cookies are eaten, Christmas is gone for another year. The kids said they had a great time. Santa gave them everything (all 2 things!) on their Christmas lists.
We enjoyed seeing both sides of the family. Deb's side celebrated Christmas Day. Denny's side celebrated on the 27th.
On the 26th, the kids got to go back to our old town and see old friends.
Dan hung out with Brendan and Seth for awhile and then went to the movies to see "Bedtime Stories". He really enjoyed his day.
Dana met friend, Luke, at Pizza Hut for lunch. Then, friend Jen and her mother, picked Dana up to go back to their house. A few hours later, I picked Dana up at Jen's and took her to Imo's for dinner with friend, David. After that was done, the Woodruff's went to Deb's Uncle's house for some more Christmas partying with out-of-town cousins. It was a fun day for all.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. This short...as in a test, to see if I can make a post to your blog.

Jodee said...

I know the kids and all had a fun time back home! I wanted to see that movie Bedtime Stories- so glad to hear it was good! Glad Santa left them some good presents!